Youth Advisory Board Application
If you are a youth (14-17) or a young adult (18-24) who may be interested in serving as a youth advisor to the Friends of Prevention Coalition, please complete the application. The deadline for submission is Friday, April 30, 2021. FOPC is looking for at least 7 to 11 representatives. Specifically, youth/young adults will:
- Serve as the Youth Advisors to FOPC.
- Communicate effectively with youth, community members and other stakeholders, particularly when providing feedback and input.
- Engage in developing objectives to address gaps in service provisions for youth/young adults.
- Develop actions steps to achieve objectives
- Collaborate with other members of FOPC to complete tasks
- Build relationships with and obtain input from Richmond youth/young adults and other stakeholders.
- Implement Youth and young adult strategies to engage youth from all backgrounds, including identifying which youth adults are not represented and proactively seeking to engage them.